On the Rocks-With A Twist
A grand old Lake View house built on boulders offers one stylish surprise after another
(page 2 of 2)
Architect and designer
- Burns & Beyerl, 1010 S. Wabash Ave., 312-663-0222
- Chandelier: Stelline by Elio Giudici from Lightology, 215 W. Chicago Ave.
- Pillows: Sensuede club pillows from Emma Gardner Designs, www.emmagardnerdesigns.com.
- Vases: Gray and white striped vases from Guava, 3327 N. Broadway.
- Platter: Mandarin resin flat platter designed by Martha Sturdy from Luminaire, 301 W. Superior St.
- Rug: Hand-dyed Tibetan rug from Material Culture, 401 N. LaSalle St.
- Lamp : From Luminaire.
- Pitcher: Platoon silverplate pitcher from Peddada, www.peddada.com.
- Tile: Erin Adams glass tile on backsplash from Ann Sacks, 501 N. Wells St.
- Coffee table: Chilewich cubes from Lille, 1923 W. North Ave.
- Bowl: Alessi oval colander bowl from Fly Bird, 719 Lake St., Oak Park.
- Table runner: Washable felt runner on dining table from Sprout Home, 745 N. Damen Ave.
- Rug: Hand-dyed Tibetan rug from Material Culture.
- Table: Michael Heltzer table from Heltzer, 1800 Merchandise Mart, www.heltzer.com.
- Chairs: Christian Liaigre chairs from Holly Hunt, 1844 Merchandise Mart, www.hollyhunt.com.
- Light fixtures : Le Klint pendant lamps from Luminaire.
- Dried pods on buffet from Sprout Home.
- Vase: Mini white vase from CB2, 800 W. North Ave.